Re: ldp-ISSUE-33 (pagination): how to structure functionality

On 11/13/12 1:19 PM, Roger Menday wrote:
> Actually, wrt uptake of our standard, I think what the LDP working group needs is something that does*NOT*  require the semantic reasoning tools that we have ...:)
>
> Roger
The moment you commit to the RDF model you commit to inference. Of
course, like screen resolution, fidelity will vary so you might no need
the higher fidelity of OWL etc..

You can't have a self describing resource without a modicum of machine
readable semantics.

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software