Re: Creation of Containers

Wilde, Erik wrote:
> i think there is something to be said about the fact that managing
> collections might be a different set of use cases, and maybe should be
> pushed to version 2 or whatever comes after what we're currently doing.

I agree with Erik massively here, the ontologies created in LDP are
useful, and as far as any client is concerned, that's all that is visible.

LDP could easily get by, and be more than useful (and importantly, not
inhibiting) by spec'ing 4.* providing those ontologies, and dropping
LDPCs. IMHO of course.

Best,

Nathan