Re: I added some comments to the wiki page for ISSUE-37

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 09:40:03 -0800
To: "public-ldp-wg@w3.org" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
Roger Menday <roger.menday@uk.fujitsu.com> wrote on 12/13/2012 04:29:47
AM:

> I see a difference between 'container contained by container' and
> 'container linked to container' (both should be supported in LDP)
> ... If a client links a container to another container it is just
> linkage, and not necessarily containment. Containment is something
> directed/decided by the server, often through creation.

This looks to me like the composition vs aggregation models we've talked
about. Per our decision in Lyon our spec is to support composition because
this is the only model that requires special treatment by the server. I
would expect the same to be true for containers within containers if we
were to support that.
Some expressed interest in defining a standard way of doing aggregation.
Once a proposal is made we can see how this would apply to containers
within containers.