Re: I added some comments to the wiki page for ISSUE-37

From: Wilde, Erik <Erik.Wilde@emc.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 12:29:52 -0500
To: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>, "public-ldp-wg@w3.org" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
hello all.

On 2012-12-13 5:30 , "Andy Seaborne" <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com> wrote:
>That relates to the creation and management of the container, which are
>important.
>But from just the link to the container, you can't tell?
>A container entry is just a link?

exactly. as long as the protocol does not need to support special
operations, we don't care (or even know) what an entry links to. if you
POST an entry to a collection that links to something, that link is opaque
to LDP server; it simply stores whatever you have POSTed, and serves it
back to you when you ask for it.

cheers,

dret.