Re: I added some comments to the wiki page for ISSUE-37

From: Ted Thibodeau Jr <tthibodeau@openlinksw.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 17:15:14 -0500
Cc: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
To: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>

On Dec 12, 2012, at 08:50 AM, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> It would be great if it were included but the issues of what is being PUT (content handled differently to PUT of a resource\container) or POST to a service (not REST) do need to be covered.

This may be thought tangential, but I think it relevant.

I grow increasingly tired of the suggestion and even assertion
that HTTP POST is inherently not RESTful.

This is not so.

I refer you to...

1. Wikipedia: Representational State Transfer

2. Roy T. Fielding: "It is okay to use POST"

3. FileCatalyst (Marcel): "REST  HTTP POST vs. HTTP PUT"

4. Steve Klabnik: "Nobody Understands REST or HTTP"

Frustratedly yours,