Closing ISSUE-5: Add a section explaining how LDBP is related to Graph Store Protocol

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 13:43:06 -0800
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
As I was looking closer to the list of open issues I realized that this
one [1] actually ought to be simply close as is.

Unfortunately at the beginning I failed to make sure that our minutes
clearly reflected the resolutions we made and looking at our archives I
can't quite reconstruct the exact history here.

The issue change log reads: "decided at the telcon 9/24/2012: keep it on
record (OPEN) for now, before we decide what to do." even though the
minutes from that day [2] don't clearly support that.

At the same time, the week before we decided to address the relationship
between LDP and GPS by adding a paragraph to the LDP WG page [3].

So, I don't see why we would still want to keep this issue open. As a
consequence I'm putting this one up for review.
If anyone has any lights to shed on this or wants to object please let me
know.
Thanks.

[1] https://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/5
[2] http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/meeting/2012-09-24