LDP Test suite

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 14:19:03 -0800
To: "Alexandre Bertails" <bertails@w3.org>
Cc: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
Hi Alexandre,

We've reached the end of the period allocated to gather proposals from the
WG on what framework we might use to develop our test suite and it turns
out that the only proposal is really the one you made: HTTP-in-RDF and
EARL. [1]

While this makes for an easy choice, we would appreciate guidance on what
this means in terms of the test suite. Could you provide us with some
examples of tests that would show everyone what needs to be done?

Thanks.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/Testing