Re: [ld4lt] MetaShare OWL metamodel: first steps

Dear Philipp, dear all,

this is what I was thinking of, I'd like to write up a list like that,
is there a shared space we can collaborate on this? A GDoc?

Besides http://linguistics.okfn.org/resources/llod/ and
http://datahub.io/dataset?tags=linguistics - are there any other
collections of relevant linguistic sources you usually look up?

The second topic I was mentioning was a schema which describes linguistic
resources from a pragmatic point of view, e.g.:
- application scenarios supported (e.g. sentiment analysis, content
classification, ...)
- supported languages
- topicality
- license, price model
- used by (e.g. example use cases)

When classifying linguistic resources by that schema, one can find
potential datasets quicker.

Is something like that already in place?

BTW: Is there a programme for MLODE 2014 somewhere online yet?

Talk to you soon,

Andreas

:

--