Re: WG Participation

Dear Joel,

(sending to the LBD list for archival purpose)

The current list of W3C members is public
https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Member/List

The liaison proposal with ASHRAE (also with BuildingSMART) can be discussed
within the group, but also with the W3C people in charge of this:
https://www.w3.org/2001/11/StdLiaison#contact

To motivate potential new W3C members to become W3C members, there is a
dedicated W3C contact for each region in the world. For example:
 - the Member Relations and Development for North America and Australia is
Karen Myers karen@w3.org  +1.617.253.5509
 - the Member Relations and Development for Europe, Middle-East and Africa
is Bird abird@w3.org +1.617.253.7823

They manage Member Relations, Member Agreement, New and renewed Memberships

Does this answer your question?

Best,
Maxime Lefrançois