Re: Ontology for geometric data?

Josh Lieberman was doing some theoretical work on such an ontology during
SDWWG - but it didnt reach fruition.

I do believe its worth looking at QB4ST for (some motivating) Use Cases -
in particular:
1) Data "dimensions" (in the OLAP sense) using nested spatial features -
e.g. statistical and jurisdictional cases
2) Data dimensions using field-of-view-sensors - gridded data
3) Data dimensions for numerical model outputs
4) Geometry as an observed property (multi-valued with metadata)
5) the general case of an ontology needing to reference general spatial
concepts.

Rob