Contributing to the test suite

From: Ruben Taelman <ruben.taelman@ugent.be>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 08:41:46 +0200
To: public-json-ld-wg@w3.org
Dear all,

I recently started implementing some of the new JSON-LD 1.1 features.
However, I noticed that for most of these new features,
no tests have been created yet in the test suite.

As I am writing my own unit tests in any case,
it would not be a lot of overhead for me to add these to the test suite as well.
Concretely, I could start by contributing ‘toRdf’ tests.

Before I start sending in PRs for this,
I first want to ask whether or not tests should already be created at this point,
and if there are things I should keep in mind while defining these tests
(other than mentioned in the README [1]).

[1] https://w3c.github.io/json-ld-api/tests/

Kind regards,
Ruben Taelman