Re: Contributing to the test suite

Ruben, my practice has been to add tests for every change to the API document, so every new feature should have tests. It might be worth looking at closed PRs to find the tests that accompany them. That said, there certainly may be aspects of the feature which would use better tests.

Gregg Kellogg
Sent from my iPhone