Re: Merging en & ja jlreq

On 01/05/2019 01:31, Yasuo Kida wrote:
> Right now it opens with all languages visible. Is it possible to make it
> English by default (or better yet to choose the default language by
> looking at the language setting of the browser)?

For now, i allow you to add ?lang=ja/en to the URL.  We may be able to
do something more clever later, but i don't think it will be easy to
automatically derive the language from the browser preferences on
github, since it doesn't allow control of http header information.

Here's a link you can try:
https://w3c.github.io/jlreq/temporary_bilingual_devt/?lang=ja#chapter_2

There is a bit of a delay, since it has to display the whole document
then remove the non-japanese bits.  This will probably be less
noticeable when loading a Working Draft from the W3C site, since we
won't need to run all the respec scripting.

hth
ri