Re: Unofficial but common URI schemes

From: Martin J. Dürst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 19:05:40 +0900
To: Dave Thaler <dthaler@microsoft.com>
CC: Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im>, "public-iri@w3.org" <public-iri@w3.org>, Graham Klyne <GK@ninebynine.org>
I agree it's a good idea! I'd like to hear from Graham specifically,
because he's the reviewer, and if/when you send everything to IANA,
he'll have to have a look at it.

I'd also not send 71 separate mails, but put everything in a single big
mail. That way, the need for scripts may be quite a bit lower, too.

Regards,   Martin.