Re: Unofficial but common URI schemes

I agree it's a good idea! I'd like to hear from Graham specifically,
because he's the reviewer, and if/when you send everything to IANA,
he'll have to have a look at it.

I'd also not send 71 separate mails, but put everything in a single big
mail. That way, the need for scripts may be quite a bit lower, too.

Regards,   Martin.