RE: Query parts in IRIs in plain text mail

Outlook 2010 + IE10:
http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp/non-existent?résumé
shows in the address bar (which will show IRIs).   I suspect that means UTF-8, but a
better test would be one that actually has 2 pages of content at the two different URIs
where the content tells you which one it was (so the display of the address won't
matter).