Re: Query parts in IRIs in plain text mail

I verified that the mail was in iso-8859-1 (see below for details).
When I click on it, Opera gets activated, and shows the address as
http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp/non-existent?r%C3%A9sum%C3%A9

This would be consistent with what I got yesteday for SVG. I'm very
interested in knowing what other browsers (and maybe mailers, both sides
are involved) are doing. I can't check that easily myself because I
don't want to change default browsers or MUAs.

Regards,   Martin.

P.S.: Here are the relevant lines from the mail as it arrived at my
place. It was downconverted to quoted-printable on the way back from W3C
to Aoyama :-(.

The IRI to test,
     http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp/non-existent?r=E9sum=E9
is the same as the one I used in the SVG test.