Re: What's going on? (Tracker, new drafts)

<hat type='individual'/>

On 8/13/11 11:31 PM, Larry Masinter wrote:
> Almost forgot the other major split-out was to remove the "web
> address processing" section 7.2 that had been put there as a target
> for the (now defunct) HTML5 change proposal. I think the group seems
> to agree that HTML5 normative reference issue needs to be addressed
> by some combination of the Barth/Reschke/Weber processing drafts.

I concur. Speaking of which, have Adam, Julian, and Chris found the time
to combine their documents into the beginnings of the document we need?

> I did leave in the LEIRI section.

Do you think that, too, belongs in the processing document?

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/