Re: loading open IRI issues into tracker

On 24.03.2010 09:41, "Martin J. Dürst" wrote:
> Hello Julian,
>
> Can you be more specific about how the tracker and the version
> repository (SVN) are used together (at least as far as the HTTP WG goes)?
>
> Is there some coupling between the tracker and SVN? Or has this to be
> done manually? Is there some coupling between the tracker and the
> mailing list, or has this to be done manually? If manually, who does?
>
> Regards, Martin.

Trac detects patterns like #issuenumber and [change] in commit messages,
and hyperlinks them in the timeline and the issues.

It also can change the status of issues based on keywords in commit
messages, such as

   resolves #123

but that requires a post-commit hook script to be installed. I'm sure
Henrik will do that for us if we ask nicely.

There is no automatic linking to mailing list messages though (that
would be cool, though).

Best regards, Julian