New issue 105: named definition(s) for IRIs with spaces,...

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 19:51:20 +0900
To: public-iri@w3.org

This just serves to open a new issue:
It looks like the XML community, and maybe others, would be very
well served if we not only allowed including spaces and some other
characters in IRIs with a MAY, but also gave this thing (or things)
a name.

I'm tentatively working with the names "IRIs with Spaces" and
"IRIs with Controls".

I expect that this issue may be split up into subissues in the future.

Regards,    Martin.