Re: additional issue: update bidi algorithm for examples

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 12:04:01 +0900
To: public-iri@w3.org
Cc: Ted Hardie <hardie@qualcomm.com>

I have updated the script for the bidi algorithm from
version 10 to version 13 (the newest one). As a result,
two example strings in Example 9 changed. Michel Suignard
has independently verified this.

Example 9 is an example of an IRI that is NOT allowed, so the
fact that this (and only this) has changed is actually positive
feedback: We have excluded edge cases.

I have regenerated the example page and the draft drafts.
You can see the actual differences in the side-by-side diff at
http://www.w3.org/International/iri-edit/diff-duerst-iri-last-draft.html.

I am herewith closing issue update-bidi-45.

Regards,     Martin.