additional issue: update bidi algorithm for examples

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 08:21:12 +0900
To: public-iri@w3.org
Cc: Ted Hardie <hardie@qualcomm.com>

I found out that the script calculating the visual representations
of the bidi examples is not anymore in sync with the specification
of the Bidi algorithm. I am not expecting any actual changes in the
draft, because my understanding is that the changes to the bidi
algorithm were addressing very special edge cases. But I want to
make sure anyway. So I have listed this as:
http://www.w3.org/International/iri-edit#update-bidi-45

I have also made the (not yet updated) script
(at http://www.w3.org/International/iri-edit/BidiTest.pl)
that is used to generate the example page
(at http://www.w3.org/International/iri-edit/BidiExamples).

Regards,    Martin.