RE: IRIs and bidi: Addition regarding higher-level protocols

Hello Jony,

It turns out that for pure RTL IRIs, both an overall left-to-right
direction and an overall right-to-left direction results in the
same display order, right-to-left. You can (almost) see this in
the examples at http://www.w3.org/International/iri-edit/BidiExamples,
the one that comes closest is example 3.

This actually was one reason for going with *overall* left-to-right
direction, as opposed to component-wise left-to-right direction.

Regards,    Martin.