Re: Modeling a Ledger in RDF

On 28 May 2018 at 10:20, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was pointed to this :
>
> https://w3c.github.io/web-ledger/

I think I've completed my work to create a declarative financial system.

https://melvin.solid.live/public/appdata/ledger/testwallet.ttl

A wallet has a ledger and a chain of credits which change the ledger.  It
also has an inbox which provides a work flow for new payments.

Next step is to provide a UI to allow payments, and update the spec.  In
the end it only needed tweaking.

If there's any improvements I'll be happy to add them.  But im happy for
now :)