Re: Modeling a Ledger in RDF

This is blockchain data structure, i.e. secured cryptographic hashed blocks
tied together for immutability; it is based on Bitcoin UTXO spending model
I believe, not ledger (DLT) balances — I need to double-check on that.

You need to have an understanding of crypto-currencies and private
permissioned blockchains.

Regards.

On Mon, 28 May 2018 at 6:57 PM Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 28 May 2018 at 19:37, Jeff Martinez <jmar42@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Here's a pre built ledger in a box.
>> https://chain.com/sequence/
>>

> Thank you.
>
> Do you know the data structure used?
>
> There's a screenshot
>
> https://chain.com/uploads/dashboard-new.png
>
> But it doesnt quite reveal what's behind it.
>

>> On Mon, May 28, 2018, 1:25 AM Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I was pointed to this :
>>>
>>> https://w3c.github.io/web-ledger/

>>> --
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness
the best relationship.

—Buddha