Re: Cryptoconditions-based escrow

Hi Evan,

Indeed, it's true that you can omit an inverted branch and pretended you
didnt see it. Hence it's not a clean solution
Do you think there is something like a VETO fulfillment?

Regarding the delegated inversion:
- Our main use case is to create a switch: either one of 2 signature
branches is valid based upon a fact/condition. If there are other ways to
create a switch, I would be more than happy to explore.
- The inversion would only be approved by an authority/attestor?
- I assumed that the inversion would mainly apply about facts that can be
verified, not about signatures or other crypto-conditions. Otherwise we end
up with ignored branches or veto's.
- We can set up something of a fact inversion in BigchainDB. Any
thoughts/comments are more than welcome.

Regarding the clock condition:
- The UNIX epoch leap seconds are indeed a PITA. One assumption would be to
set a warning/disclaimer that time is not monotonic or exact and the
fulfillment should occur within reasonable bounds (eg expiry_time - 1
minute or so)

Best,

Dimi