Re: Interledger Architecture: OWPS naming

Adrian, you explain above that you're thinking of this as "web-like in
architecture", hence the proposed name. But it seems to me that term might
likely be generally understood as "relating to the World-wide Web", which
it's really not. For that reason "Internet" seems better to me. (SIPS is
also easier to say than SWPS... which is worse than OWPS, actually, from
that perspective!).