Re: Interledger Architecture: OWPS naming

The characteristics I think we're aiming for are:

"open/neutral" - there is no entity controlling the scheme
"simple" - basic payer to payee payments not trying to be everything to
everyone
"web/internet" - web-like in architecture. Interledger attempts to create a
graph of ledgers that resembles the graph of resources on the World Wide
Web. This protocol leverages this with the minimal application layer
functions to provide a full payments stack.

So you can see how we ended at OWPS.
I think some of these (like openness) could be taken as implicit (from
Web-like) so we could go for something like Simple Web Payment Protocol?