Re: Blockchain, block size and interledger

Hey all,

I was watching this conversation carefully and I'm shocked how rude some
replies are.

I thought this is a community of open minded people able to discuss related
and unrelated topics more from an objective than a subjective stand point.

Sorry to see some sort of of bulling because one member was not
sensitive/informed as much as others on this list.

We should use opportunities like this to educate not to bang our heads.

Best wishes,

*Markus Geiss*
Chief Architect
RɅĐɅЯ, The Mifos Initiative