Re: [User Context] Requesting WG review for FPWD of Indie UI: User Content

Hi, IndieUI:

Thanks, James, for getting us a candidate FPWD of User Context ready for
consideration. This is definitely good news. It gives me confidence that
we can meet our target late June publication schedule for this document.

As James suggests, we should all read the current draft with an eye
toward what else we need to do with this document before publishing it.
I have two steps in mind before publication:

*	Review our privacy related sections with the W3C Privacy IG as
*	we've previously discussed, and as we've confirmed in this email
*	thread:
	http://www.w3.org/Privacy/

	I note that the Privacy IG is developing a privacy
	assessment methodology for W3C specifications:
	http://yrlesru.github.io/SPA/

	So, it appears a joint meeting could serve both our groups'
	goals!

2.)	Establish a clear consensus concerning the scope of features
covered in this candidate User Context FPWD. Is there anything missing
that members believe really needs to be in a 1.0 specification? I state
the obvious in reminding us that this document is a compromise between
our ultimate goals for User Context vis a vis our best assessment of achieving
mainstream browser acceptance of our technology. Are we there?

I will be contacting the chairs of the Privacy IG to ask whether several
IG members might join us on one of our telecons, perhaps on May 28 or
June 11.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200