Re: [User Context] Requesting WG review for FPWD of Indie UI: User Content

OK

Rich Schwerdtfeger

From:	James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>
To:	Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Cc:	Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, Janina Sajka
            <janina@rednote.net>, Indie UI <public-indie-ui@w3.org>
Date:	05/05/2014 05:39 PM
Subject:	Re: [User Context] Requesting WG review for FPWD of Indie UI:
            User  Content

Sure. That's probably a good prerequisite.

On May 5, 2014, at 2:33 PM, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
wrote:

      Janina,

      Do you want the privacy people to look at this first before it goes
      out?

      Rich

      Rich Schwerdtfeger

      Inactive hide details for James Craig ---05/03/2014 10:19:15 PM---I
      believe I have the User Context spec in decent shape for a James
      Craig ---05/03/2014 10:19:15 PM---I believe I have the User Context
      spec in decent shape for a first public working draft, so I'm requ