Re: Wednesdays Telecon; Call for agenda

regrets for this week. I am traveling. My comments are in.

Rich Schwerdtfeger

From:	James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>
To:	Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>,
Cc:	Independent User Interface Task Force <public-indie-ui@w3.org>
Date:	01/07/2013 06:33 PM
Subject:	Re: Wednesdays Telecon; Call for agenda

Sorry. I replied to the wrong email before.

AGENDA+ FPWD publishing. Since feedback has been delayed until the 16th,
when is the next possible publish date for IndieUI Events FPWD? What needs
to happen to meet that publish deadline?

(I also thought this week conference was scheduled for the later call time:
3 or 4 Pacific. Is that not right?)