Re: Wednesdays Telecon; Call for agenda

James Craig writes:
> Sorry. I replied to the wrong email before.
>
> AGENDA+ FPWD publishing. Since feedback has been delayed until the 16th, when is the next possible publish date for IndieUI Events FPWD? What needs to happen to meet that publish deadline?

Clarification ...

Our process requires:

1.)	A resolution to publish
2.)	A week-long review of any formal group decisions, including
resolutions to publish.

So, if we resolve to publish on our call Wednesday, the week-long CfC
runs through the 16th.

> (I also thought this week conference was scheduled for the later call time: 3 or 4 Pacific. Is that not right?)

The minutes from our last meeting are clear on this point:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-indie-ui/2012Dec/0030.html

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200