Agenda+ Re: Wednesdays Telecon; Call for agenda

On Apr 4, 2013, at 9:24 AM, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net> wrote:

> Please provide any agenda items you would like included on our upcoming
> teleconference this coming Wednesday 10 April at 21:00Z.

Agenda+

User Context overlap with CSS Media Queries.
http://w3c-test.org/csswg/mediaqueries3/

Monochrome is in the list, but contrast settings which the PFWG previously suggested is not. Which of the UC keys do we want to propose for inclusion in MQ? Which keys would we be willing to give up from UC if they were included in MQ? I think the basic font-size settings may be droppable if picked up in MQ.