Re: Consensus Call re the IndieUI TF Work Statement

Well, the challenge will be defining how these events bubble in a standard
W3C methodology. Are you suggesting this would be an implementation and
that we write theme in an abstract way so that native platforms could adopt
them?

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger