Re: Presentation for India

Richard,

Perfect - included.

Team,

  I've taken a shot at tying the work to the Publishing@W3C stuff.  I
don't see any Indic Specific mentions in the presentations I have or on
the Publishing BG pages but pulled a few slides that my colleague Karen
has used in presenting the Publishing@W3C story.  I think the message we
need to deliver is that we need organizations to be involved to get
those requirements brought forward.  So let's try this one out and see
if it works.  Comments welcome over the weekend.

Cheers,

Alan

--
J. Alan Bird