Re: Proposal for initial CG focus

On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 9:02 AM, Bob Lund <B.Lund@cablelabs.com> wrote:

> On 11/7/13 10:11 AM, "Cyril Concolato"
> <cyril.concolato@telecom-paristech.fr> wrote:
>
>>Hi Bob,
>>
>>Thanks too for starting the discussion. In general, I'm really in line
>>with what your draft proposes, except for some details. I added some
>>answers to your comments below.
>>
>>I also have some points of organization:
>>- do we have a bug tracker with the CG process?
>
> I don't know.

It's easy to get a bug tracker component. I can ask for one.

>>- Can we put the spec on some versioning server (GitHub, W3C, ...) so
>>that people can propose modifications?
>
> I seconded Giuseppe's proposal for starting with a Wiki page.

We already have a wiki space at
http://www.w3.org/community/inbandtracks/wiki/Main_Page and should
start using it.

I also think we should develop the spec (that would integrate [1],[2]
from Bob and [3] from Cyril) in GitHub.

>>- Will you be at TPAC next week? Can we have a (short) informal meeting,
>>maybe during the unconference wednesday on the topic.
>
> Unfortunately not.

I'll be there and maybe we can make a start on outlines of documents.

>>> [1]
>>>http://www.cablelabs.com/specifications/CL-SP-HTML5-MAP-I02-120510.pdf
>>> [2] http://html5.cablelabs.com/tracks/media-container-mapping.html
>>[3]