Re: Scheduling Next IIP call for week of Dec 3-7 2018

Hi Richard,

Vivek and Abhijit have confirmed. I am assuming Akshat and Neha can join in
at morning hours in India. So we will hold the meeting at Wednesday Dec
5th, 830am-930am IST which is Dec 4th, 7-8pm PST.

Please let me know when you have updated the time slot for the call info.
We will also walkthrough the 2 PRs you've mentioned. Thanks again!
Best,
Alolita