Re: Scheduling Next IIP call for week of Dec 3-7 2018

From: r12a <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 10:35:48 +0000
To: Alolita Sharma <alolita.sharma@gmail.com>, public-iip-admin@w3.org
On 02/12/2018 09:06, Alolita Sharma wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Greetings! I know this is short notice but I'd like to schedule our next
> IIP call this coming week of Dec 3-7 2018.
>
> I'm proposing Wednesday Dec 5th, 830am-930am IST which is Dec 4th, 7-8pm
> PST.
>
> Please let me know if this time works for you? If not, is there another
> day which works for you this week.
>
> Vivek, Muthu, Neha, Akshat, Abhijit - Please email me to confirm. Look
> forward to hearing from you!

Needless to say, that's not a great time for me ;-), but much more
important that the others attend.  Have a good one.

Let me know before i go to bed, however, if you decide to go ahead,
because i think i may need to reschedule the time slot for the call.

I'd be grateful, however, if you could add the 2 PRs i raised recently
to the agenda.  I'd like to merge those.
https://github.com/w3c/iip/pulls

cheers,
ri