Re: [url] Requests for Feedback (was Feedback from TPAC)

On 2014/12/06 07:38, Sam Ruby wrote:
> On 12/05/2014 03:49 PM, Mark Nottingham wrote:

>> If you want a “yes, we’re aware of it” response, I think you’ve
>> already got it, but you’re more than welcome to ask for it in official
>> form.

> What I am trying to do is distinguish between:
>
> 1) I've read the draft, I approve of it, and therefore I have no comments.
>
> 2) I've not read the draft, and therefore I have no comments.

I think such statements are rather easy to make for individuals, but not
for IETF (nor for that matter for the W3C or even the WHATWG).

> Despite the fact that there is no active WG within the IETF working on
> this, I would have thought that this would be a topic of significant
> interest to the broader IETF community.

This is all true. The problem is that this interest is spread out very
very thinly. Summing up every splitter of interest will add up to
significant interest, but the people who are actually interested enough
to read the document and comment are few and far between.

Regards,   Martin.