Re: Review of Content Transformation Guidelines

(randomly dropping by)

if you can get some review from the IAB too, that would be good.
Or perhaps Sally Floyd.

It's very relevant to RFC 3238, "IAB Architectural and Policy
Considerations for Open Pluggable Edge Services", if I've understood it
rightly.