Re: Review of Content Transformation Guidelines

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 23:08:31 +1000
Cc: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, fd <fd@w3.org>, public-ietf-w3c@w3.org
To: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>

Hi Dom,

Sorry for the delay; I've been travelling, then sick (as a result of
travelling).

IETF WGs don't have any mechanism in place to formally review external
documents; however, as Chair I can solicit individuals within the
group to provide reviews, if that would help.

Another alternative would be to ask the APPS Area review team <http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/apps-review/
 > if they could provide feedback.

What would you prefer?

Cheers,