Re: Review of Content Transformation Guidelines

Hi Dom,

Sorry for the delay; I've been travelling, then sick (as a result of
travelling).

IETF WGs don't have any mechanism in place to formally review external
documents; however, as Chair I can solicit individuals within the
group to provide reviews, if that would help.

Another alternative would be to ask the APPS Area review team <http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/apps-review/
 > if they could provide feedback.

What would you prefer?

Cheers,