Review of Content Transformation Guidelines

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 18:07:28 +0200
To: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Cc: fd <fd@w3.org>, public-ietf-w3c@w3.org

Hi,

I sent the other day a request for review of the Last Call Working Draft
of the Content Transformation Guidelines (produced by the Mobile Web
Best Practices Working Group) to the HTTPBis Working Group:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2008JulSep/0213.html

Since this is a case where coordination might be needed between W3C and
IETF, I thought I would mention it here as well; Fran├žois Daoust (copied
here) or I would be happy to join a coordination call if that's useful.

Thanks,

Dom