Re: Beyond HTTP Authentication: OAuth, OpenID, and BrowserID: Meeting on March 29th at IETF83

On 03/20/2012 10:27 PM, Francisco Corella wrote:
> Harry,
>
> This thread shows that a workshop on user certificates would be
> useful.  Are you still planning on having one this spring, or have you
> given up on that?

We'll see. It depends on how the Web Crypto WG goes, some amount
(although not everything talked about on this mailing list) certificate
handling is in "secondary features" so I see no real reason for another
workshop at this point unless it seems another WG is necessary to do
that work.