Re: Technical Challenges session

Thanks Paolo, all.

I was planning to add some of this and more to my slides. I will try
to defer most of the GLD-specific problems to Jeni since she knows the
stuff way better and will address them better than me, but I'll try to
highlight a few and focus on a bigger picture about why Open Data is
happening and how, and how I'd like it to see it happening (after all,
Ivan asked me to talk about my dream ;)

I believe we should show that even when GLD is a good tactic, there
are still lots of (unsolved) challenges. I hope that if several of us
agree on those and are interested in solving them, all we would have
to do is to join forces and convince the EC to put some money on the
table. After all, I guess and hope this is one of the goals of this
networking session.

Just another 0.02

-- Josema