Issue 502 reclosed ( was RE: Closing Issue 502 ( was RE: Issue 502 is closed ))

Martin, Addison, Andrea, others from I18N,

The XMLP WG decided to amend the text in Section 4.2.2 of the Resource
Representation SOAP Header Block as we discussed below. The editors
copy[1] reflects this change.

I trust this satisfies your concerns and therefore resolves issue 502[2]

Regards

Martin Gudgin
For the XMLP WG

[1]