Issue 502 reclosed ( was RE: Closing Issue 502 ( was RE: Issue 502 is closed ))

From: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 10:19:37 -0700
To: "Martin Duerst" <duerst@w3.org>, <aphillips@webmethods.com>, "I18n WSTF" <public-i18n-ws@w3.org>, <xmlp-comments@w3.org>, <andrea.vine@sun.com>
Cc: "Yves Lafon" <ylafon@w3.org>

Martin, Addison, Andrea, others from I18N,

The XMLP WG decided to amend the text in Section 4.2.2 of the Resource
Representation SOAP Header Block as we discussed below. The editors
copy[1] reflects this change.

I trust this satisfies your concerns and therefore resolves issue 502[2]

Regards

Martin Gudgin
For the XMLP WG

[1]