WSTF Teleconference Notes

From: Addison Phillips [wM] <aphillips@webmethods.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 17:15:28 -0700
To: <public-i18n-ws@w3.org>

Present: Mary, Martin, Addison (chair, scribe)
Absent: Tex, Andrea, Mike, Takao, Deb

1. Requirements document

- Mary spotted some typos. Corrected.
- Discussion of a Requirement 007 "Play well with others"
- Discussion of Tex's comment on authorship. Will add list of TF participants to acknowledgements.
- ACTION: Addison to update and post new version, with last call for comments.
- ACTION: Addison to send call for vote on publishing as a Note.

2. Off-topic ramblings

- Status of RFC 3066bis
- Fun with IETF process

3. WSDL 2.0 Review

- ACTION: Addison to write for extension in reviewing this document
- ACTION: TF members should immediately review WSDL 2.0 documents and send in their comments

Next meeting: next week, 14 October 2004

Best Regards,

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.