RE: sec 4.11

It has expired without revision and is dead. See: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-newman-i18n-comparator-02.txt

The text currently presented here is:

This Internet-Draft has been deleted. Unrevised documents placed in the
Internet-Drafts directories have a maximum life of six months. After
that time, they are deleted. This Internet-Draft was not published as
an RFC.

The name of the internet-draft was draft-newman-i18n-comparator-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are not an archival document series, and expired
drafts, such as this one, are not available; please do not ask for
copies... they are not available. The Secretariat does not have
information as to future plans of the authors or working groups WRT the
deleted Internet-Draft.

For more information or a copy of the document, contact the author directly.

Draft Author(s):
Chris Newman <cnewman@iplanet.com>

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.

[mailto:tex@xencraft.com] Sent:

--
I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone.
-Bjarne Stroustrup, designer of C++ programming language (1950- )