Newman comparator draft not dead yet

From: A. Vine <andrea.vine@Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 14:34:20 -0700
To: I18n WSTF <public-i18n-ws@w3.org>

Re: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-newman-i18n-comparator-02.txt

Straight from the horse's mouth:

"I'm too overloaded in my day job to put much effort into standards these days.
  It will be resubmitted soon."

No telling when he'll have the chance, but Chris is usually pretty committed to
such things.

Andrea
--
I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone.
-Bjarne Stroustrup, designer of C++ programming language (1950- )