RE: Images and alt texts

From: Addison Phillips [wM] <aphillips@webmethods.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 09:48:49 -0700
To: "Martin Duerst" <duerst@w3.org>, <public-i18n-ws@w3.org>

Agreed. I was noticing that myself, but didn't have time to replace the
screens with <eg> tags. There are lots of things we might have done, given a
few more days. As soon as we can, we should resume work on the Editor's Copy
to make the last changes. I'd like to see this thing go to Note before
month's end.

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.