RE: Conf call Tueday

From: Addison Phillips [wM] <aphillips@webmethods.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 09:43:16 -0700
To: "Steve Ross-Talbot" <steve@enigmatec.net>, "W3C Group" <w3c-ws-cg@w3.org>
Cc: <public-i18n-ws@w3.org>

Hi Steve and WSCG,

Sorry I didn't see this until just now. I'll be there!

Does your group use IRC? I didn't see the channel listed in the Zakim
calendar.

Reference material:

Home page of WSTF: http://www.w3.org/International/ws/
Scenarios:
http://www.w3.org/International/ws/ws-i18n-scenarios-edit/Overview.html
  # Editor's copy, will be published tomorrow as a new WD
Requirements: http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-ws-i18n-req-20031217/
  # will be updated later in the month

Best Regards and talk to you in a few minutes,

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.